
"your life is like a television show"
now that statement is coming from a person who I tell everything to. But YOU, you reading this right now--what all do you really know about me?
gender
age
school
ethnicity
height
hair color/length
is that what comes to mind?
seee the real reason I dont put pictures of myself on this blog is for the fact that, images can change views and ideas. on this blog I am just a mixture of feelings and expressions. i am not my age or ethnicity. I AM JUST A HUMAN BEIGN. the sooner people begin to realize we are ALL human beings, the quicker the world will begin to change.
I have been stressing over this Diversity Conference. But honestly. I have to say, I wouldnt have it any other way. The mission is much more than awareness of certain issues. It goes deeper than that.
sometimes I feel like I am an alien to mankind. when I see images from the rape of Nanking. or girls whispering deadly rumors of innocent people. or maybe when my own friends hurt me. how can people be so unkind to each other? --forget about rules of friendship, forget the fact that i love you and you love me, forget the fact Im your daughter or your my pet but rather isnt there a certain amount of respect EVERY person deserves.
so fine. if you want to be a flying gorilla or a quackking duck. a snake. go ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment