

today is the day my macbook basically crashed...
today is the day my macbook was potentially fixed...
today is the day I left my phone at home...
today is the day my film developed well...
as I'm planning my birthday I am also thinking of the guest list. And the usual is a done deal but then there are those few people that are boderline. But what it really made me think about was my CLOSE FRIENDS, those BEST FRIENDS. which took me back to SPAIN 08.
I miss it. i miss it. but what I really miss is one of my best friends. Yesterday someoen just asked me about her and if we were still friends. and the answer is yes, of course. But I realized what is friendship? I realized that for the past few months we haven't truly spent much time together which makes me sad. Isn't it interesting how you can be inseporable and then become completely apart.
Idk but my life seems to be slipping away...into in unfamiliar and unwanted space...
I just want to smile..


No comments:
Post a Comment