Friday, February 6, 2009

Betty and Lori.

So your probably wondering who Betty and Lori are.

Well as you noticed I changed the name of the blog. I started thinking when Megan said she needed a "meaningful" name for her blog. I thought, if this blog is supposed to be apart of my expression of life it should be meaningful beginning with a good title. 

The whole blog revolves around this ideas of trapped lives and false people and feelings. Because there is often no space or no one to fully share true feelings with, this blog has become that place.

Betty and Lori. Were my favorite dolls growing up, they were twins. It was something me and my grandmother shared together. She lived up north and would bring them with her whenever she visited LA. So I didnt always have Betty and Lori. But when I had them, it was circled around hte best times of my life. I can remember having parties just for Betty and Lori. They had clothes, they had friends; Ashley and Barney.  LAter in my life I learned that Betty and Lori ACTUALLY had a trapped life. They represented my grandmothers two favorite cousins. 

I miss those dolls muchh, after my grandmother passed they seemed to disappear all together. i miss her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment